Delivery for online stores
Today, the Internet is an important part of our life. You can have access to the world wide web almost anywhere: in cafes, shopping centres, at workplaces and even in public transport or your own car. Thanks to the development of the Internet any information or product have become available, the boundaries between cities and countries have disappeared. Now you can buy any thing you like not only from every city of our boundless country but also beyond its borders.
However, the question of transportation of the purchased goods becomes relevant for the customer, and Customers have additional questions:
- How long will it take for my parcel to come?
- My order is a gift to my beloved person for the holiday. Will it have been delivered by the specified date?
- I pay on a prepaid basis, what is the guarantee that my order will be delivered?
- I have ordered a fragile commodity, will it not get damaged on the way?
DIMEX will resolve all issues thanks to a specially developed technology of working with online retailers and their customers (buyers). Thus, DIMEX is committed to providing the highest level of service that meets the expectations of even the most demanding Customers.
One of the objectives of DIMEX is to make a good impression about the online store, for the buyer to want once again to make a purchase. For comfortable work with Customers DIMEX has developed a range of additional services.
Advantages for the online stores
- The ability to reach the courier by phone, e-mail, through DIMEX website, “My profile” on DIMEX website;
- Individual schedule of courier service;
- Providing packaging with several degrees of protection;
- Providing partially completed printed invoices;
- System of monitoring shipments at all stages of goods delivery;
- Convenient schemes of return in case of refusal by the client-recipient;
- Provision of a delivery report in the required form;
- Timely provision of accounting documents;
- The repayment period of the received monetary funds not later than 2 weeks;
- Services for sorting, packaging and delivery of goods;
- Delivery options: city, country, international delivery
Benefits for buyers
- The shortest delivery time;
- Ability to deliver at non-working hours;
- Tracking the progress of delivery on the DIMEX website according to the consignment note;
- Confidence in the safety of the mail;
- Notification to the consignee of arrival of the parcel;
- Opportunity to inspect (to try on) the goods before payment;
- A simplified system of return of goods;
- Possibility to order the goods not only from other cities but also from other countries;
- Payment for the goods upon delivery.